Join our team
Join our team of talented engineers, project managers, administration, and others at Elecseed. We are always looking for new team members across the business.
Current Job Vacancies
Senior Electrical Engineer
This role requires a senior electrical engineer specialising within the renewable energy and power distribution sectors, with the outlook on designing turnkey renewable energy systems to help create a more sustainable future. The day-to-day duties of this role vary based on the requirements of our internal development projects and external consulting services, however, will generally cover the full project lifecycle from feasibility through to concept design and approvals, front end engineering design, detailed design, construction documentation, construction administration, commissioning support and commercial operations.
Specialist Skills include.
- Renewable energy generation and storage systems (solar and battery focused with evolving technologies)
- Traditional energy generation systems (gas and diesel for working within hybrid power plants)
- Low voltage distribution and protection systems (embedded networks, microgrids and general BOP)
- Medium voltage general system arrangements (embedded networks, microgrids and solar farm collectors)
- Electrical design software experience to support relevant skillset such as ETAP, PowerFactory, PowerCAD, PowerTools, HomerPro and PVsyst (as examples only, not intended to be limiting)
- Understanding of power plant control systems, energy management systems and PLC/SCADA applications
Additional experience and skills favourable to the role include:
- Solar/battery design and certification for DNSP application and approvals 30kW to 1.5MW
- Solar/battery solar power quality assessment compliance reporting for DNSP acceptance
Please contact us at [email protected]
Expressions of Interest
We are always looking for new talented people across the business at Elecseed in Korea and Australia.
If your role isn’t listed, please send us your Resume and a message concerning the type of role you are looking for.